Cool Desert Nights was a hit this year.
The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce tells us more than 750 cars registered in this year's show.
More than 20,000 people attended the four-day event that featured classic cars, street rods and motorcycles.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome