Cool Desert Nights was a hit this year.
The Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce tells us more than 750 cars registered in this year's show.
More than 20,000 people attended the four-day event that featured classic cars, street rods and motorcycles.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know