The Benton County Coroner's Office is still working to identify the body found in a concession stand of a former little league park in West Richland Saturday night.
The coroner has an idea of who the man may be but the family said he hasn't been to a dentist so the dental records are not available to confirm his identity.
West Richland Police said the man died of a self inflicted gun shot wound.
A pathologist will conduct an autospy tomorrow morning to identify the body.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres