The Benton County Coroner's Office is still working to identify the body found in a concession stand of a former little league park in West Richland Saturday night.
The coroner has an idea of who the man may be but the family said he hasn't been to a dentist so the dental records are not available to confirm his identity.
West Richland Police said the man died of a self inflicted gun shot wound.
A pathologist will conduct an autospy tomorrow morning to identify the body.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market