The victim of a motorcycle accident in Pasco yesterday has been identified as 20-year-old Dmitriy Martynyuk.
Frankin County Coroner Dan Blasdel says the manner of death was accidental and that Martynyuk died of massive blue force trauma to the chest following the accident on the 4200 block of Finnhorst just before 6 p.m.
Toxicology samples will be sent to the state lab to determine if drugs or alcohol were a factor.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape