The victim of a motorcycle accident in Pasco yesterday has been identified as 20-year-old Dmitriy Martynyuk.
Frankin County Coroner Dan Blasdel says the manner of death was accidental and that Martynyuk died of massive blue force trauma to the chest following the accident on the 4200 block of Finnhorst just before 6 p.m.
Toxicology samples will be sent to the state lab to determine if drugs or alcohol were a factor.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities