The Yakima County Coroner says a bullet wound the chest caused the death of 42 year old Ira Arquette last Friday.
Arquette was shot by a tribal police officer after leading police on a chase into Toppenish.
Deputies say Arquette opened fire on police before gunshots were returned.
The Yakima County Coroner says toxicology tests have been submitted to the state testing lab, but will take at least a month to process.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land