The Yakima County Coroner says a bullet wound the chest caused the death of 42 year old Ira Arquette last Friday.
Arquette was shot by a tribal police officer after leading police on a chase into Toppenish.
Deputies say Arquette opened fire on police before gunshots were returned.
The Yakima County Coroner says toxicology tests have been submitted to the state testing lab, but will take at least a month to process.
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park