The Yakima city council will vote on a car tab fee during tomorrows scheduled meeting.
The fee will be between $15 to $20 dollars.
The council is expected to present a project list that will be funded with revenue from the fee.
Residents will be able to participate during public hearing if they have a problem with one of the projects listed.
If there are no concerns - the council will vote on the fee.
Once approved the fee will kick-in six months later.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29