The Yakima city council will vote on a car tab fee during tomorrows scheduled meeting.
The fee will be between $15 to $20 dollars.
The council is expected to present a project list that will be funded with revenue from the fee.
Residents will be able to participate during public hearing if they have a problem with one of the projects listed.
If there are no concerns - the council will vote on the fee.
Once approved the fee will kick-in six months later.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land