Kennewick High School students get guitars from Keith Urban.
Urban donated 50 guitars to the GRAMMY Foundation and five of them made their way to Kennewick High's guitar program.
The guitars are a mix of acoustic and electric.
The kids, who have already started using them say they are excited to have new instuments, expecially coming from such a big country star.
"It's really awesome that Keith Urban donated these guitars to the school because not every student has access to the instruments they would like to play and we didn't have guitars here until now," said Alixzander Dean, a junior at KHS.
The school is excited to have the new guitars as part of the collection to be used for years to come.
- New cannabis shop sparks concern in West Richland community
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance