A Kennewick couple exchanged wedding vows live on the radio this morning.
It was part of Power 99.1's "Insta-Valentine's Day Wedding."
Chase and Johanna Pelton have been together nearly ten years. Chase wrote to Power 99's Morning Team "Reka and Gunner" asking to surprise his elementary school sweetheart with the on air nuptuals. Gunner Jackson, who is an ordained minister, presided over the ceremony at the Radio Tri-Cities studios.
The couple receive a wedding cake, photography, a getaway and gifts.
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem