A Kennewick couple exchanged wedding vows live on the radio this morning.
It was part of Power 99.1's "Insta-Valentine's Day Wedding."
Chase and Johanna Pelton have been together nearly ten years. Chase wrote to Power 99's Morning Team "Reka and Gunner" asking to surprise his elementary school sweetheart with the on air nuptuals. Gunner Jackson, who is an ordained minister, presided over the ceremony at the Radio Tri-Cities studios.
The couple receive a wedding cake, photography, a getaway and gifts.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget