A Kennewick couple exchanged wedding vows live on the radio this morning.
It was part of Power 99.1's "Insta-Valentine's Day Wedding."
Chase and Johanna Pelton have been together nearly ten years. Chase wrote to Power 99's Morning Team "Reka and Gunner" asking to surprise his elementary school sweetheart with the on air nuptuals. Gunner Jackson, who is an ordained minister, presided over the ceremony at the Radio Tri-Cities studios.
The couple receive a wedding cake, photography, a getaway and gifts.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown