A Kennewick couple exchanged wedding vows live on the radio this morning.
It was part of Power 99.1's "Insta-Valentine's Day Wedding."
Chase and Johanna Pelton have been together nearly ten years. Chase wrote to Power 99's Morning Team "Reka and Gunner" asking to surprise his elementary school sweetheart with the on air nuptuals. Gunner Jackson, who is an ordained minister, presided over the ceremony at the Radio Tri-Cities studios.
The couple receive a wedding cake, photography, a getaway and gifts.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker