Defense attorney's for murder suspect George West Craigen are asking a judge to exclude crime scene photos, keep spectators from displaying emotion in court and prohibit media coverage of their clients case until trial.
These requests were among 15 motions made last month, however, Umatilla County Prosecutor Dan Primus says his office filed objections to the defense's motions yesterday.
A hearing to determine the defense's motions is set for February 21st.
Craigen is accused of killing his neighbor, Rob Carter, in Milton-Freewater back in 2011.
His trial day has not been determined, but could begin in late April.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires