Defense attorney's for murder suspect George West Craigen are asking a judge to exclude crime scene photos, keep spectators from displaying emotion in court and prohibit media coverage of their clients case until trial.
These requests were among 15 motions made last month, however, Umatilla County Prosecutor Dan Primus says his office filed objections to the defense's motions yesterday.
A hearing to determine the defense's motions is set for February 21st.
Craigen is accused of killing his neighbor, Rob Carter, in Milton-Freewater back in 2011.
His trial day has not been determined, but could begin in late April.
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect