Defense attorney's for murder suspect George West Craigen are asking a judge to exclude crime scene photos, keep spectators from displaying emotion in court and prohibit media coverage of their clients case until trial.
These requests were among 15 motions made last month, however, Umatilla County Prosecutor Dan Primus says his office filed objections to the defense's motions yesterday.
A hearing to determine the defense's motions is set for February 21st.
Craigen is accused of killing his neighbor, Rob Carter, in Milton-Freewater back in 2011.
His trial day has not been determined, but could begin in late April.
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters
- AAA: Teen drivers 3 times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes
- UPDATE: Man threatens police, SWAT team enters home
- Be Safe, Not Sorry: Fireworks Safety, Prevention
- Mountain resue recoveres body of 19-year-old