Power is restored to the Union Gap area following a power failure this morning.
About 1,200 customers were without power beginning at 9 a.m., crews were able to restore electric service just after 1:30.
Pacific Power says the failure appeared to have been accidentally caused by a crew working on a substation.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome