Power is restored to the Union Gap area following a power failure this morning.
About 1,200 customers were without power beginning at 9 a.m., crews were able to restore electric service just after 1:30.
Pacific Power says the failure appeared to have been accidentally caused by a crew working on a substation.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River