The City of Moxee is preparing to host it's largest festival this weekend.
Crews are putting together stages and tables for the annual hop festival.
The festival is expected to bring in over ten thousand people from across the country.
Events include live band entertainment, a parade through downtown Moxee, and of course beer sampling.
Event organizers say the fest grows larger and larger each year, much of that crowd being former Moxee residents.
"A lot of people who have grown up out here and gone to school out in East Valley or Terrace Heights areas like to come back once a year and see the friends they grew up with," said Stan Fortier, "There are several class reunions taking place this weekend."
The hop festival will open at 5 p.m. tomorrow and run through Sunday.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market