Central Washington University is facing a large deficit for the next academic year.
The school is currently looking at a shortfall of about $6 million.
Administrators say they are looking into options to help make up for the costs including dipping into their reserve funds.
Other options include expanding online classes and streamlining degrees, no specific programs are expected to be cut at the moment.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family