A 21 year old suspect is in custody on a homicide warrant from Kittitas County.
U.S. Marshals arrested Michael Barajas in Othello, he is accused of stabbing and killing Hector Mejia Villa in a Central Washington University parking lot last July.
Mejia was taken to the hospital after being found, where he died from his wounds.
Prosecutors are currently working to get Barajas transferred back to Kittitas County.
- Does the Dubai Frame depict an ugly picture?
- Legislature passes bill targeting prohibited gun buyers
- Mother of South Carolina murder suspect dies
- Doctor's arrest brings attention to US female circumcisions
- North Korea detains US citizen; at least 3rd American being held
- Islamic Center burglarized in West Richland