Bail is set at $1 million for a man suspected of stabbing and killing a man on Central Washington University's campus.
Michael Barajas is accused of stabbing Hector Villa in a parking lot last july, resulting in Villa's death -- Barajas pleaded not guilty to second degree murder charges.
Police say Barajas and Villa had gang ties, and were fighting in the parking lot before Villa was stabbed.
Barajas was arrested in Othello late last month.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family