Sunnyside farmer and former state agriculture department director Dan Newhouse announces today he is running for Congress representing Washington's Fourth District.
He says he decided to run after receiving countless calls from friends, neighbors and associates encouraging him to run.
Newhouse is also a former member of the state House of Representatives.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call