It is day four of the trial of a 19-year-old murder suspect in Benton County today.
The state called a number of witnesses today who testifed that they were with Josh Hunt and Joshua Snapp the night before Snapp was killed. One witness told the jury that he sold Hunt a gun. Other witnesses confirmed that they saw him with a gun in the days leading up to the murder.
Hunt is one of two suspects believed to have lured Snapp into the desert near Horn Rapids in Richland to take turns shooting him on July 4th of last year.
The trial of the other suspect, John Young, is scheduled to start next month, but he is expected to be in court later today.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself