It is day four of the trial of a 19-year-old murder suspect in Benton County today.
The state called a number of witnesses today who testifed that they were with Josh Hunt and Joshua Snapp the night before Snapp was killed. One witness told the jury that he sold Hunt a gun. Other witnesses confirmed that they saw him with a gun in the days leading up to the murder.
Hunt is one of two suspects believed to have lured Snapp into the desert near Horn Rapids in Richland to take turns shooting him on July 4th of last year.
The trial of the other suspect, John Young, is scheduled to start next month, but he is expected to be in court later today.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds