A Dayton woman dies following a rollover accident this evening on State Route 124 at Bolles Road in Walla Walla County.
Troopers say 79-year-old Lenora Richards was driving her 1996 Dodge Ram pickup westbound on State Route 124 when she struck a guardrail at Bolles Road.
Richards's pickup jumped the guardrail and rolled 15 feet down and embankment and came to rest on its top. She died at the scene.
The cause of the accident is under investigation, but troopers say drugs or alcohol did not play a factor and that Richard's was wearing a seatbelt.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown