The defense argues convicted sex offender Ronald Love does not have a mental abnormality.
A psychologist who monitored Love at special commitment center said Love didn't show signs of sexual devient behavior while he was there.
He said that's something that he wouldn't be able to hide if he did have a mental abnormality.
Love has already served over a decade for an attempted rape conviction and the state does not want him to be released.
The trial will continue tomorrow.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown