The defense argues convicted sex offender Ronald Love does not have a mental abnormality.
A psychologist who monitored Love at special commitment center said Love didn't show signs of sexual devient behavior while he was there.
He said that's something that he wouldn't be able to hide if he did have a mental abnormality.
Love has already served over a decade for an attempted rape conviction and the state does not want him to be released.
The trial will continue tomorrow.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement