The defense in the trial of Richland teen John Young accused of shooting and killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp rests its case today.
The defense started presenting its case calling Richland Police Detective Dean Murstig who investigated the scene following Snapp's death.
Murstig was asked about the position of Snapp's body and the three bullets found at the scene as well as the two recovered from snapp's body during and autopsy.
The defense said it's possible one of the bullets found at the scene that did not hit Snapp's body was fired by Young.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'