The Benton County Coroner's Office confirms the body found in Richland last weekend is in fact Cody Mason.
On Friday, the coroner, John Hansens, said Mason's body was too decomposed to officially identify him.
Today, Hansens looked at dental records which gave him a positive identification.
Mason's body was discovered by his girlfriend near a shed on Fowler St.
The coroner said there was no evidence of foul play found during the autopsy, but a final determination on the cause and manner of death will be determined by the Forensic Pathologist’s report.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres