The Benton County Coroner's Office confirms the body found in Richland last weekend is in fact Cody Mason.
On Friday, the coroner, John Hansens, said Mason's body was too decomposed to officially identify him.
Today, Hansens looked at dental records which gave him a positive identification.
Mason's body was discovered by his girlfriend near a shed on Fowler St.
The coroner said there was no evidence of foul play found during the autopsy, but a final determination on the cause and manner of death will be determined by the Forensic Pathologist’s report.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome