MOSES LAKE, Wash. - A 61-year-old man from the Moses Lake Area went missing over the weekend, according to the Grant County Sheriff’s Office.
Charles “Chuck” Taylor was last seen Saturday Oct. 7 around 6 a.m. He was walking from his home near Roads 2 and O-Northeast, about four miles from Moses Lake.
Authorities said he left without his phone, keys or wallet.
Taylor has no memory problems or known disabilities. His sudden disappearance is under investigation.
On Sunday, deputies searched for him via aircraft, drone and on foot.
Taylor is 6-foot-2, 280 pounds with a brown-gray beard and brown eyes. He is possibly wearing a blue sweater.
Anyone with information should call the sheriff’s office at 509-762-1160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may remain anonymous.
- Local church battles child hunger across the Tri-Cities
- Winter shelter for homeless young adults needs volunteers to open
- Heritage University awarded $6.3 million, biggest donation in its history
- Newhouse joins Meals On Wheels to help deliver hot meals
- Walla Walla syrah is named world's second best wine