March 20th you can eat for a reason in the Tri-Cities.
Over 30 restaurants are participating in the 8th annual dine-out for United Way.
These restaurants are donating a percentage of their proceeds to help the Benton and Franklin County's United Ways Community Solutions.
Community Solutions is the name of the plan United Way developed based on the needs in the Tri-Cites.
Community Solutions specifically focuses on education, health, safety and self-sufficiency.
Dine-out organizer Michele Roth said they have double the restaurants participating this year compared to last year.
Below is a list of restaurants:
Atomic Ale Brewpub & Eatery, Richland (Donating 50% of proceeds)
China Cafe, Kennewick
Monterosso's Italian Restaurant, Richland (Donating 50% of proceeds)
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell