Whitman College students will protest the school's investments in fossil fuel companies tomorrow evening.
The Divest Whitman Rally, organized by the Campus Climate Challenge, is aiming to get Whitman to pull its investments, in order to save the environment from carbon emissions.
Similar protests took place last year, but in February, the college's governing Board of Trustees announced it would not move forward with divestment.
We'll bring you more on this story tomorrow night.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres