Whitman College students will protest the school's investments in fossil fuel companies tomorrow evening.
The Divest Whitman Rally, organized by the Campus Climate Challenge, is aiming to get Whitman to pull its investments, in order to save the environment from carbon emissions.
Similar protests took place last year, but in February, the college's governing Board of Trustees announced it would not move forward with divestment.
We'll bring you more on this story tomorrow night.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds