Outgoing Congressman Doc Hastings (R-WA 4th) has officially endorsed candidate Dan Newhouse in the race to succeed him.
Hastings says that he believes Newhouse is the right candidate to push forward on the Department of Energy's plan to clean up Hanford.
Hastings added that while Newhouse's opponent Clint Didier has been a friend and supporter he believes that Newhouse is the better candidate of the two.
Didier released a statement this morning stating that he did not expect Hastings' endorsement and that he did not ask for it. You can read that statement here
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials