Outgoing Congressman Doc Hastings (R-WA 4th) has officially endorsed candidate Dan Newhouse in the race to succeed him.
Hastings says that he believes Newhouse is the right candidate to push forward on the Department of Energy's plan to clean up Hanford.
Hastings added that while Newhouse's opponent Clint Didier has been a friend and supporter he believes that Newhouse is the better candidate of the two.
Didier released a statement this morning stating that he did not expect Hastings' endorsement and that he did not ask for it. You can read that statement here
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires