Outgoing Congressman Doc Hastings (R-WA 4th) has officially endorsed candidate Dan Newhouse in the race to succeed him.
Hastings says that he believes Newhouse is the right candidate to push forward on the Department of Energy's plan to clean up Hanford.
Hastings added that while Newhouse's opponent Clint Didier has been a friend and supporter he believes that Newhouse is the better candidate of the two.
Didier released a statement this morning stating that he did not expect Hastings' endorsement and that he did not ask for it. You can read that statement here
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial
- Washington unemployment rate drops to 4.9 percent
- Money-saving tips for 20-somethings
- Are you suffering from job burnout?