The Downtown Pasco Development Authority (DPDA) will be holding a community forum tonight at 7pm to review the DPDA’s Downtown Work Plan. The forum will be held in the DPDA offices at 403 West Lewis Street in Pasco. The Downtown Work Plan was commissioned by the City for the DPDA to create a strategic 1-3-5 year plan for the revitalization of Downtown Pasco. The forum will give the public a chance to take a look at the Plan, and specifically, the immediate 1st year goals.
“We would like to get as much public involvement as possible in making downtown Pasco even better”, said DPDA Executive Director Michael Goins, “and these forums are a great way for the public to get more information about the DPDA’s efforts.” For more information, contact the DPDA at 546-1304.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services