Dozens of people dressed in blue climbed up Badger Mountain today to raise awareness about Autism. The high winds didn't dampen the enthusiasm of the participants.
Members of the Carter J Foundation organized the Hike for Autism Awareness today since April is Autism Awareness Month. Gerald Tobias founded the Foundation, named after his son, to help fund ABA (applied behavior analysis) therapy for children in the area. Money raised from the event will go towards those goals.
- Walla Walla University aviation program celebrates 50 years
- Walla Walla homeless camp relocating
- Seattle Beer Week featuring its first Yakima Valley beer
- ‘Beauty and the Beast' on its final week at Davis High
- Yakima community fears wearing specific colors after recent homicide
- Central Washington University grad to compete in Miss USA competition