Pacific Power crews were out making repairs today after a driver crashes their car into a utility pole in Terrace Heights.
It happened just after 7 this morning on Gun Club Road, the driver skid in the pole, knocking it over, and cutting off power to over 1,700 people.
The driver was not seriously injured.
As of this afternoon, power was restored to all but 150 customers in the area.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown