KENNEWICK, Wash. - KENNEWICK, Wash. - Kennewick Police responding to a hit-and-run on the 200 Blk of East 1st Avenue in Kennewick overnight.
Around midnight Sunday, 30-year-old Lindsey Gonzales was traveling the wrong way on East 1st Avenue and struck a parked vehicle pushing it into a second parked vehicle in a domino-effect.
Gonzales then fled the scene and continued driving until reaching 1st and Washington Street where she stopped to remove the damages to the hood of her vehicle.
The owner of one of the parked vhicles followed Gonzales, chasing her down while calling police.
Gonzales was arrested for a DUI and hit-and-run. She is now booked into the Benton County Jail.
- Spicer: The President did not want me to go
- Eight former CBO directors defend the agency amid Republican criticism
- Kennewick becomes first place in Washington to carry breakthrough vision technology
- Local shop offers free henna tattoo crowns for cancer patients
- Carey Motors hosting donation drive for teen cooking program
- Capital budget delay could affect East Valley school project