Dutch Bros' Coffee in Yakima is dedicating today to charity.
All proceeds made from sales today will go towards the Children's Miracle Network -- the organization is doing it in honor of "Super Sam," who was born with a form of skeletal dysplasia.
Sam received care through the miracle network and is now as healthy as can be -- coffee shop owners say today's turnout may be a record since the coffee shop opened.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture