Dutch Bros' Coffee in Yakima is dedicating today to charity.
All proceeds made from sales today will go towards the Children's Miracle Network -- the organization is doing it in honor of "Super Sam," who was born with a form of skeletal dysplasia.
Sam received care through the miracle network and is now as healthy as can be -- coffee shop owners say today's turnout may be a record since the coffee shop opened.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland