A third candidate for Yakima County Auditor is announced.
67-year-old Earl Hall made the announcement last night, indicating his interest in taking Corky Holloway's position, who says she will be stepping down at the end of the year.
Hall is a retired accountant who has lived in Yakima County for over 30 years, he currently serves with Safe Yakima Valley and is vice president of the Kiwanis Club of Yakima among other things.
Hall will be running against Yakima mayor Micah Cawley and Republican state legislator Charles Ross.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park