A third candidate for Yakima County Auditor is announced.
67-year-old Earl Hall made the announcement last night, indicating his interest in taking Corky Holloway's position, who says she will be stepping down at the end of the year.
Hall is a retired accountant who has lived in Yakima County for over 30 years, he currently serves with Safe Yakima Valley and is vice president of the Kiwanis Club of Yakima among other things.
Hall will be running against Yakima mayor Micah Cawley and Republican state legislator Charles Ross.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement