A high speed chase early this morning ended in an arrest in Kennewick.
According to the Benton County Sheriff's Office, dispatch was warned of the male, driving a 2001 Silver Pontiac Sedan, who could be driving drunk with Meth in the car. Around 2AM, the driver was located near the Lakeside Apartments in Kennewick, and a high speed chase ensued. The chase lasted until the suspect bailed near the Hood & Perry intersection, and ran away on foot. He was captured after a short pursuit.
The suspect was taken to Trios Hospital, and was treated briefly before being sent to lockup. The suspect was charged with Eluding, a DUI, among others.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war