A high speed chase early this morning ended in an arrest in Kennewick.
According to the Benton County Sheriff's Office, dispatch was warned of the male, driving a 2001 Silver Pontiac Sedan, who could be driving drunk with Meth in the car. Around 2AM, the driver was located near the Lakeside Apartments in Kennewick, and a high speed chase ensued. The chase lasted until the suspect bailed near the Hood & Perry intersection, and ran away on foot. He was captured after a short pursuit.
The suspect was taken to Trios Hospital, and was treated briefly before being sent to lockup. The suspect was charged with Eluding, a DUI, among others.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape