Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution (EOCI) in Pendleton is slowly returning to normal operations. Regular visiting will resume tomorrow.
EOCI was placed on lockdown May 26, and again on May 30, following multiple inmate fights. An ongoing investigation is being conducted to determine the cause of the incident.
EOCI is a medium security prison located in Pendleton that houses approximately 1,700 men in custody. It provides a range of correctional services and programs, including education, treatment, mental health, and work opportunities.
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria
- Control your work email to regain control of your life
- Suspects on the loose after home invasion
- Lululemon nosedives 21%: Its spring leggings are boring
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland