Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution (EOCI) in Pendleton is slowly returning to normal operations. Regular visiting will resume tomorrow.
EOCI was placed on lockdown May 26, and again on May 30, following multiple inmate fights. An ongoing investigation is being conducted to determine the cause of the incident.
EOCI is a medium security prison located in Pendleton that houses approximately 1,700 men in custody. It provides a range of correctional services and programs, including education, treatment, mental health, and work opportunities.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know