Edgar Brown Stadium in Pasco reopens to the public today with a fresh new look.
The stadium has been closed since June.
Crews have been busy ever since laying down new artificial turf and resurfacing the track.
A Pasco School District says the renovation was important for the safety of the athletes.
The old surface was installed back in 2002 and lasted four years more than its expected life span.
The field is open to the public during the day when it's not being used for school activities.
- Semi-rollover closes Vantage Bridge
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- Toppenish school employee leaves handgun in bathroom
- Seattle police officer, Yakima native released after being shot in face
- Man arrested on suspicion of terror offenses near UK Parliament
- Local teacher helps his students take flight