12 ounces of organic dark chocolate chocolate chips roughly 2 cups
1 cup of natural peanut butter
1/3 cup of coconut oil (can use butter, but the pb cups may be lumpy, but tasty)
Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. You can either a mini muffin pan or a standard muffin pan.
Place a layer of the chocolate chips on the bottom of each cupcake liner.
Heat the peanut butter and coconut oil until the coconut oil is melted.
Stir the peanut butter mixture until it is nice and smooth.
Pour the peanut butter mixture over the chocolate chips.
Freeze for 30 minutes or until hardened.
Server directly out of the freezer, and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or in the freezer for 2 months (if they will last that long).
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself