12 ounces of organic dark chocolate chocolate chips roughly 2 cups
1 cup of natural peanut butter
1/3 cup of coconut oil (can use butter, but the pb cups may be lumpy, but tasty)
Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. You can either a mini muffin pan or a standard muffin pan.
Place a layer of the chocolate chips on the bottom of each cupcake liner.
Heat the peanut butter and coconut oil until the coconut oil is melted.
Stir the peanut butter mixture until it is nice and smooth.
Pour the peanut butter mixture over the chocolate chips.
Freeze for 30 minutes or until hardened.
Server directly out of the freezer, and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or in the freezer for 2 months (if they will last that long).
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds