The Pasco School District set boundary changes tonight affecting elementary schools in the west side of the district because of the addition of Rosalind Franklin Elementary.
The new boundary includes a pan handle of some students in the northwest corner of the district who were being bussed to McGee Elementary but would now be walking in walking distance to Rosalind Franklin.
Five elementary schools will be affected by the addition of Rosalind Franklin -- but not all those schools will have boundary changes.
Right now, some of the schools have enrollment numbers over 950 and the area is continuing to grow so this new school is necessary for the school district.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes