We have Tuesday's results for all school bond measures on the ballotIn Yakima County voters okayed a trio of school bond measures.
The Selah, Grandview and Zillah School Districts all got the thumbs up to bond measures to renovate or replace school buildings. The West Valley proposal fell short of the required votes to be passed.
The Pasco school bond did not pass, however the Richland, Finley, Columbia and Prosser School District bonds all appeared to pass.
Tuesday's count didn't include ballots mailed or left at drop boxes. We will contine to keep you updated with the latest numbers.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds