We have Tuesday's results for all school bond measures on the ballotIn Yakima County voters okayed a trio of school bond measures.
The Selah, Grandview and Zillah School Districts all got the thumbs up to bond measures to renovate or replace school buildings. The West Valley proposal fell short of the required votes to be passed.
The Pasco school bond did not pass, however the Richland, Finley, Columbia and Prosser School District bonds all appeared to pass.
Tuesday's count didn't include ballots mailed or left at drop boxes. We will contine to keep you updated with the latest numbers.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres