We have Tuesday's results for all school bond measures on the ballotIn Yakima County voters okayed a trio of school bond measures.
The Selah, Grandview and Zillah School Districts all got the thumbs up to bond measures to renovate or replace school buildings. The West Valley proposal fell short of the required votes to be passed.
The Pasco school bond did not pass, however the Richland, Finley, Columbia and Prosser School District bonds all appeared to pass.
Tuesday's count didn't include ballots mailed or left at drop boxes. We will contine to keep you updated with the latest numbers.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself