WALLA WALLA - Lincoln High School and Walla Walla High School graduation dates remain unchanged despite the district cancelling school five days so far this winter due to dangerous driving and walking conditions. Lincoln High School's graduation date remains Thursday, June 1 at 6 p.m. at Cordiner Hall on the campus of Whitman College. Walla Walla High School's Commencement will still be held Friday, June 2 at 7 p.m. near the school's Commons area.
Seniors from both schools will be required to make-up the missing days. School officials at both campuses are working on a detailed plan for senior make-ups and will communicate these plans with seniors. Additional cancellations this winter could still impact graduation dates, but as of now there are no changes to graduation ceremonies.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds