WALLA WALLA - Lincoln High School and Walla Walla High School graduation dates remain unchanged despite the district cancelling school five days so far this winter due to dangerous driving and walking conditions. Lincoln High School's graduation date remains Thursday, June 1 at 6 p.m. at Cordiner Hall on the campus of Whitman College. Walla Walla High School's Commencement will still be held Friday, June 2 at 7 p.m. near the school's Commons area.
Seniors from both schools will be required to make-up the missing days. School officials at both campuses are working on a detailed plan for senior make-ups and will communicate these plans with seniors. Additional cancellations this winter could still impact graduation dates, but as of now there are no changes to graduation ceremonies.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself