A East Pasco family is displaced from their home this morning, after an electrical fire breaks out around 4:30AM.
According to Pasco Fire, a family member woke up to the smell of smoke, and got the family out of the house. Firefighters responded to an electrical fire that was contained to the attic, and quickly put it out. There were no injuries reported.
The Red Cross was called to assist the family. The family will get to move back in after the wiring is replaced.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture