Have you ever wondered where the best tasting water is in our region?
According the American Water Works Association, it's in Ellensburg.
The organization held it's annual best tasting water competition in Yakima and held a blind taste test -- the Ellensburg sample will now go to Eugene, Oregon, to compete against other first place winners in the Pacific Northwest.
Last year, Yakima's water was voted the best tasting in the region.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres