Have you ever wondered where the best tasting water is in our region?
According the American Water Works Association, it's in Ellensburg.
The organization held it's annual best tasting water competition in Yakima and held a blind taste test -- the Ellensburg sample will now go to Eugene, Oregon, to compete against other first place winners in the Pacific Northwest.
Last year, Yakima's water was voted the best tasting in the region.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest