Elmo and Grover spent some time at the Tri-Cities Cancer Center, bringing a little cheer to patients, their families and friends.
Andrea Barbon's father is a patient at the cancer center.
Barbon has twin two-year-old girls who came with her and her father to his treatment.
She said the girls were excited to see Elmo and Grover, but her father was also happy to share that experience with his grandkids.
"It means a lot to him he loves spending time with the kids, so after this big battle it's nice to see him be able to do something like that with the kids," said Barbon.
Elmo, Grover and the rest of the Sesame Street friends are in town for their "Make a New Friend" production.
They are performing tomorrow night at the Toyota Center at 10:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
The show will be in Yakima for a performance May 7th.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family