A 29-year-old Pasco man is in custody after being arrested today by U.S. Marshals and local law enforcement officers.
Jose Herrera is alleged to have been the driver of a Toyota Camry which fled from Kennewick Police yesterday afternoon across the Blue Bridget into Pasco.
He later was allegedly involved in an accident at 27th and Sylvester and was later located hiding from police at the Airport Motel on North 4th Street and arrested without incident.
Herrera was booked into the Franklin County Corrections Center for Felony Eluding Police.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services