Yakima County officials and county fair organizers gathered today for a table top discussion - to go over a potential disaster at the fair.
This is an advanced discussion that included figurines to model potential threats and emergency vehicles.
This was mostly to practice what the plan would be if an amusement ride crashed - injuring multiple people The exercise is also being used to try and reduce emergency response time in case of a disaster.
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death
- Scammers use fake Go Fund Me accounts to steal donated money
- Yakima residents concerned about violence after recent shootings
- Deputy revives man lying on sidewalk with no pulse