Still no decision on whether or not a convicted rapist will be allowed to leave the special commitment center on McNeil Island.
Ronald Love has been held at the special commitment center for the past 13 years following the conclusion of a prison sentence.
He is accused of attempted rape in Pasco in 1991 and was convicted of raping two women in California before that.
Today an Elder Council Member from the Native American program Love was a part of at McNeil Island took the stand.
The Elder talked about the spiritual cermonies the inmates participate in.
He said in his opinion love has expressed grief about his past offenses.
The trial will continue on Tuesday.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes