Four people were arrested yesterday in Kennewick for allegedly attacking, and attempting to kidnap a man.
It happened around 5PM on West 9th Place. Authorities say a female led the suspect to the home's garage. Two men entered shortly after, then attacked victim. Police say one of the suspects accidentally dialed 911 leading police to the residence to thwart the kidnapping.
The victim was taken to the hospital and treated for a laceration to his head. Four others, Robert Beck, Rachel Heintz, Jarad Mo and Scott Andrews were arrested for kidnapping and assault charges. Drugs were also found at the scene.
- Senate Passes construction budget
- Trios Health to layoff employees due to debt
- Brothers face murder trial together in Pasco slaying
- Murder suspect was flirting with women at his slain wife's funeral, witness said
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest