Four people were arrested yesterday in Kennewick for allegedly attacking, and attempting to kidnap a man.
It happened around 5PM on West 9th Place. Authorities say a female led the suspect to the home's garage. Two men entered shortly after, then attacked victim. Police say one of the suspects accidentally dialed 911 leading police to the residence to thwart the kidnapping.
The victim was taken to the hospital and treated for a laceration to his head. Four others, Robert Beck, Rachel Heintz, Jarad Mo and Scott Andrews were arrested for kidnapping and assault charges. Drugs were also found at the scene.
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US