Four people were arrested yesterday in Kennewick for allegedly attacking, and attempting to kidnap a man.
It happened around 5PM on West 9th Place. Authorities say a female led the suspect to the home's garage. Two men entered shortly after, then attacked victim. Police say one of the suspects accidentally dialed 911 leading police to the residence to thwart the kidnapping.
The victim was taken to the hospital and treated for a laceration to his head. Four others, Robert Beck, Rachel Heintz, Jarad Mo and Scott Andrews were arrested for kidnapping and assault charges. Drugs were also found at the scene.
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget