Four people were arrested yesterday in Kennewick for allegedly attacking, and attempting to kidnap a man.
It happened around 5PM on West 9th Place. Authorities say a female led the suspect to the home's garage. Two men entered shortly after, then attacked victim. Police say one of the suspects accidentally dialed 911 leading police to the residence to thwart the kidnapping.
The victim was taken to the hospital and treated for a laceration to his head. Four others, Robert Beck, Rachel Heintz, Jarad Mo and Scott Andrews were arrested for kidnapping and assault charges. Drugs were also found at the scene.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker