From ESD 123:
PASCO, WA - Superintendent Bruce Hawkins of Educational Service District 123 appointed Mr. Darcy Weisner as the new Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Support, after receiving direction by the ESD Board of Directors. Currently serving as the Superintendent of Clarkston School District, Mr. Weisner will begin his new position at the ESD on July 1, 2014.
ESD 123 began its search for an Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Support following the planned retirement of Mark Muxen effective June 30. The position, which has been held by Mr. Muxen for nearly ten years, will also include some new responsibilities such as resource acquisition and the development of new enterprises.
The ESD opened the position in December 2013, receiving numerous applications from highly qualified candidates across the Northwest. In his new role at the ESD, Mr. Weisner will provide oversight for a division that includes a multitude of programs and staff serving schools in twenty-three districts in southeast Washington.
"Mr. Weisner has the right background and skills to lead our largest division today and into the future," Superintendent Hawkins stated. "We are excited and delighted to have him join our team."
For more information, contact Molly Curtiss at 509.544.5787 or email@example.com.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer