Pasco High School is putting on its annual "Every 15 Minutes" safe driving event.
All seniors watched a mock crash scene and memorial.
A NorthWest Medstar helicopter flew in to contribute to the simulated accident.
By showcasing a mock car crash complete with the grim reaper and "deceased" student actors, the program challenges viewers to think about drunk and distracted driving, personal safety, and the responsibility of making mature decisions.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war