Pasco High School is putting on its annual "Every 15 Minutes" safe driving event.
All seniors watched a mock crash scene and memorial.
A NorthWest Medstar helicopter flew in to contribute to the simulated accident.
By showcasing a mock car crash complete with the grim reaper and "deceased" student actors, the program challenges viewers to think about drunk and distracted driving, personal safety, and the responsibility of making mature decisions.
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29
- Walla Walla homeless camp to move to Fort Walla Walla park
- Closing arguments to begin Thursday for trial of former Pasco police officer accused of rape