A former Walla Walla County judge pleaded guilty Tuesday to possessing child pornography that was found on his computer by a repair shop technician.
70-year-old John Junke will be sentenced February 26th and could face about seven years in prison.
He reported to the county jail yesterday and intends to seek treatment.
The prosecutor is recommending a sex-offender alternative of less than a year in jail and three years treatment.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes