A former Walla Walla County judge pleaded guilty Tuesday to possessing child pornography that was found on his computer by a repair shop technician.
70-year-old John Junke will be sentenced February 26th and could face about seven years in prison.
He reported to the county jail yesterday and intends to seek treatment.
The prosecutor is recommending a sex-offender alternative of less than a year in jail and three years treatment.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River