A former Walla Walla District Court judge faces about two more months in jail for possessing child pornography.
A visiting judge gave 70-year-old John Junke the alternative sentence earlier this week.
Junke was given credit for time already served in jail.
He could have been sentenced to more than six years in prison.
The pornography was discovered last summer by a computer repair shop.
He pleaded guilty February 4th to possessing child pornography.
Junke will must receive outpatient treatment and register as a sex offender.
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest
- Washington drivers facing some of the worst roads in the entire country
- Hanford workers demolish famous nuclear accident site
- 3 dogs that attacked 7-year-old boy to be euthanized
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria