A former Walla Walla District Court judge faces about two more months in jail for possessing child pornography.
A visiting judge gave 70-year-old John Junke the alternative sentence earlier this week.
Junke was given credit for time already served in jail.
He could have been sentenced to more than six years in prison.
The pornography was discovered last summer by a computer repair shop.
He pleaded guilty February 4th to possessing child pornography.
Junke will must receive outpatient treatment and register as a sex offender.
- 7 dead in Kashmir cable car accident
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt