A man is hospitalized following an explosion last night at an RV park in Milton-Freewater.
Fire investigators say the man was working on the travel trailer when it exploded around 10 p.m. at the Meadow Brook Village RV Park on the 300 block of Raspberry Loop.
The extent of the man's injuries is unknown and his identity has not been released.
The victim was transported last night to a hospital in Walla Walla.
The cause of the explosion is under investigation.
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters
- AAA: Teen drivers 3 times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes
- UPDATE: Man threatens police, SWAT team enters home
- Be Safe, Not Sorry: Fireworks Safety, Prevention