A man is hospitalized following an explosion last night at an RV park in Milton-Freewater.
Fire investigators say the man was working on the travel trailer when it exploded around 10 p.m. at the Meadow Brook Village RV Park on the 300 block of Raspberry Loop.
The extent of the man's injuries is unknown and his identity has not been released.
The victim was transported last night to a hospital in Walla Walla.
The cause of the explosion is under investigation.
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody