For those of you who will not be attending boat races or just looking for something to do afterwards, tomorrow night, Fever Football Player Lionell Singleton will be hosting a Family Fitness Camp for charity at Lampson Stadium.
If you're up for the challenge, there will be drills set up, along with a number of obstacles for kids and adults.
Singleton said he knows how expensive these camps can be and he wanted to create a more affordable one, with proceeds going to scholarships for kids.
"I wanted to create a fund to give kids the opporunity to attend those expensive camps for football, basketball and soccer," said Singleton. "Instead of the parents just watching, I thought this family camp would be a fun way for everyone to get involved."
The cost is $25 for the entire family.
Your local ABC's news team will be at the event handing out cool prizes.
Come by, we challenge you to a drill.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds