The family of a Yakima doctor who went missing in the Ukraine last year is planning a celebration of his life.
Dr. Jay Sloop went missing during a morning walk in Kiev in May on a trip with his church.
Despite months of searching, no evidence of his whereabouts surfaced.
According to his family's blog, the celebration will be held at the end of April at the Seventh Day Adventist Church.
- Sunnyside police officer resigns after domestic violence allegations
- Layton Park vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Deputies investigating Kennewick woman's unknown cause of death
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market