The family of a Yakima doctor who went missing in the Ukraine last year is planning a celebration of his life.
Dr. Jay Sloop went missing during a morning walk in Kiev in May on a trip with his church.
Despite months of searching, no evidence of his whereabouts surfaced.
According to his family's blog, the celebration will be held at the end of April at the Seventh Day Adventist Church.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities